Sunday, December 26, 2010

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments

when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." ~Thornton Wilder


I would like to take a moment to wish you the best for the coming year. It has been a fun year for me, and, as we go into year 20 with the shop, I am grateful for all who have passed through the shop's door. I hope the treasures you have purchased have given you pleasure, and for those who just stop by here and read, I hope you have learned something about treasures...and learning really is more valuable!

Enjoy the final week of 2010! And all the best for 2011! I will be back next week for Show & Tell...have some wonderful costume jewelry to discuss!

Remember~during the winter the shop is open weekends! I will be teaching Tuesday/Thursday/Friday this semester, so, if you are around Monday or Wednesday, give a call, I can open by appointment also.

No comments: